Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ojowee Articles

I just found out that The Christian Standard is doing a two part series on Open Theism. From what I've seen from the online articles it looks to be a fair investigation on their part, which I am excited about because the point of my thesis is going to be that Stone-Campbell theologians, pastors, and churches should engage in fair, irenic discussion on this topic.

William Baker also offers a list of books to read on the subject. All five resources would be good to read for anyone wanting to famliliarize themselves with the subject. The book, "Does God Have a Future," would be a great book to read since it's the published emails of two friends that are theologians that are on different sides of the issue.

Check out the articles here:

Open Theism Articles

2 comments:

TWH said...

The author of one of those articles, Paul Kissling, is someone you might remember. He was a minister in Ancona for a few years.

Jonathan H said...

Hmm. Not sure if I remember him. I'll see if I can find a picture of him.