Saturday, November 18, 2006

Here Come The Chompers

Avery now has her first tooth; you can't see it here, but it has just pushed through. It will be interesting to see how fast and furious these teeth will come. If she is anything like her older brother she will start getting a lot of teeth all at once. By the time Xander was 8 months old he had 8 teeth.

Around here we often joke about our mutant powers, i.e. my mutant power is clapping really loud as to annoy Lyndsay. I used to say that Xander's mutant power was shark tooth regeneration. I said that because, sharks have several rows of teeth and when they loose their teeth due to their frenzied attacks on ocean liners and motor boats, the lost teeth are replaced by new ones fairly quickly. And the way Xander grew teeth before he was 8 months old, the comparison was justified.

As for now, it seems that Avery's mutant power is smiling and laughing and basically getting tickles, hugs, and kisses from her daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could hold, kiss and hug this beauty right now. I can hardly wait until you all arrive next week.

Also, I thought your mutant power was your supersonic hearing. That's pretty awesome.