Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Turkey Day....Hot Wing Day

I'm not sure when this happened, but a few years ago our family decided that holidays such as Thanksgiving, where everyone was home, was to significant of an occasion to eat a food as bland as turkey. Therefore, we have usually cooked the family favorite, beef teriyaki.

This year will be no exception as we will be dining not only on teriyaki but will also be feasting on mom's special hot wing recipe. I'm so excited about eating this thanksgiving. Rumor has it that mom has got a new recipe for General Tso's chicken up her sleeve and that we will be partaking of that glorious food at some point during the Thanksgiving holiday.

I'm looking forward to the holiday, and I wish you all the best and hope that your tables are long and full of your family favorites.

4 comments:

Tyler said...

ahh, i just cooked wings using that recipie. It will indeed be another wonderful day of food that, if anything, is better than turkey.

Anonymous said...

drooling with anticipation of the day my friend
adam waters

Jonathan H said...

haha, I just got home after eating some "top of the bald head sweating hot wings," at a discipleship meeting. If only I could eat wings...daily.

Jason said...

oh man, I'm going to miss that beef teriyaki this year...that is some good stuff!