Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Exhale


Wow, that game last night wore me out, probably for the rest of the week. I watched the game at the house of one of the elders of our church, and I'm not sure if he was more entertained by the game or by me when I was jumping up and down and running around the room after that punt return. What a horrible game by the Bears, but we still managed the win with defense and special teams. Kinda reminds us of the 2005 Bears.

After watching the game and reflecting on the team, I am reminded of a line spoken about the bears, "If you are gonna beat the Bears, you gotta play a perfect game." That was true last night, let's see if it proves true for the rest of the season.

4 comments:

dana0225 said...

Hi Jon!
I stumbled on your blog through Cory's. RJ was pretty animated during last night's game too! But they came through. Hope all is well with you guys!
Dana

Anonymous said...

Just can't image you running and jumping around the room. I know you are much too sophisticated for that. LOL! I can see you in my mind just perfectly.

Really painful, fun game to watch. I was trying to finish my Bible study during the game in a corner of the hotel room. I had to give it up because of the noise from the game, Dad and Adam.

TWH said...

How could Grossman be so bad?

adam said...

Um... I have a really humble opinion... There's this guy on the bench who won a national title with a little team called Michigan. Yeah, that team who has won more national titles than anyone else and has more wins than anyone else. Yeah, he quarterbacked them in 97. Maybe, we should allow that humble soul to take the reigns for awhile... just an idea.