Saturday, June 30, 2007

Our New Home

This is a picture of what will soon become our new home (assuming inspection goes well) in a new town. Lyndsay and I made an offer on this home and the sellers took our offer. We will be closing on the home in the beginning part of August and I will begin my work at a new church on the 18th. Lyndsay is still searching for a new job.

I have resisted blogging about this transition until we had told the church here, about our plans. We will miss them greatly, but we are also very excited about the work we will be doing in the future. I will update this blog more as we progress in our transition. I have purposely left out personal information about the location of the home as well as the church, so if anyone would like to know more info, you can email or call.

2 comments:

Buffie said...

I don't have your email Jon, but would love to know where you are moving! Not to stalk you I promise- just hoping maybe we can get our families together sometime. You can email Dana for my email if you want... I don't want to post it on here.

Jonathan H said...

Buffie,

If you click on "view my complete profile" from the main page, there is a email link on the left that you can use to email me. Getting our families together would be great.